The new Camping World Stadium promises a great new fan experience. Visit the City of Orlando’s official stadium site at CampingWorldStadium.com for all the information you need on game day.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry, FCSports has implemented an NFL-style clear bag policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the Camping World Stadium.
We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissable.
Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars and smart phones.
Camping World Stadium will now also require magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
Due to this new policy, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your normal arrival time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only.
- Tailgating items must be confined to a small area in front of or behind your vehicle.
- “Canopy” style personal tents no larger than 10” x 10” are allowed to be placed directly behind or in front of the designated parking spot, depending on parking location – check with on-site parking attendants when you arrive. Canopies cannot be placed adjacent to vehicles. Canopies cannot be staked into the ground as they must be moved quickly in the event of an emergency. No canopies larger than 10” x 10” or other types of tents are allowed.
- NO glass containers, beer kegs or open fires.
- Fire extinguishing material is required when grilling.
- No couches or indoor furniture.
- RVs will be given enough space for awning on one side of vehicle only.
- Dumping hot coals in the lot or trash receptacles is prohibited.
- Please refrain from ball or Frisbee throwing in open lots until lot is completely parked.
- Cars, tables, chairs, barbeque grills must be confined to one stall.
- There should not be empty stalls between cars and tailgaters should not expect to occupy empty stalls near their party.
Additional information about the stadium can be found at the City of Orlando’s official venue site, CampingWorldStadium.com.
On game day, all stadium parking lots are manned and reserved for permit parking, recreational vehicles, chartered buses, and disabled parking. Public parking is available on a pre-sold basis through Florida Citrus Sports. No traffic is permitted on stadium roads on game day without pre-paid permits. Lots will sell out.
RV parking is available to purchase for game day only. Parking is in Lot 6. All tow vehicles require a standard car permit. There are no hookups, facilities or dump stations. Dumping in the stadium lots is prohibited.
CHARTER BUS PARKING
Charter bus parking is on Colyer Street and Long Street.
DISABLED PATRON PARKING
Disability accessible parking is available in Lot 10. An Official state-issued disability parking tag and the Parking Permit are mandatory for admission to Lot 10.
Visit Downtown Orlando before and after the game and take advantage of the free quick and easy shuttle to and from the stadium.
Maps and links for downtown surface lots and garages are available at DowntownOrlando.com.
Stop #1: S Hughey Avenue & W Pine Street
Stop #2: W South Street & S Division Avenue
Drop off at the stadium is at Nashville Avenue and Church Street, one block from the stadium.
Following the game, shuttles will pick up where the pre-event shuttle dropped off, at Nashville Ave. and Church Street.
Post-event shuttles will run until approximately two hours following the end of the game.